How to book your CUH Electric bike for Business from the Campus Cycle Hub
- Complete one form at time, then click “send”,
- If whole day booking at note to Pick up and return time;
- Click on the “available” days for which you would like to borrow a bike,
- Please note each day is split into a “morning” (09.00-13.00) and “afternoon” (13.30-16.45) booking period;
- Please complete ALL the boxes below the calendar,
- Please provide extra details about your expected pick up and return times,
- Verify the booking by typing the displayed ‘captcha’ code in the box provided, and then click send;
- You should see a ‘thank you’ message,
- You will not immediately see the dates you booked appear in the calendar;
- You will receive an email confirming your booking.
- Collect your electric bike from the Campus Cycle Hub, Richard Howe Way at the appointed time.
On some mobiles, the response to finger taps is a little slow.
Here is our current availability
CUH Bike Morning 1
CUH Bike Morning 2
CUH Bike afternoon 1
CUh Bike Afternoon 2
Electric Bike booking request, Mornings Bike 1
Electric Bike booking request, Afternoons Bike 1
Electric Bike booking request, Mornings Bike 2
Electric Bike booking request, Afternoons Bike 2
Please read & sign this disclaimer document
Please download a copy of our Terms & Conditions, print it, then complete & sign the two page document.
Please bring the signed document with you, when you collect your first hire bike.
Do download a pdf of our A4 promotional poster, print it in landscape, and display it on your office notice board.