How to book your electric bike
Staff of all companies in the following employment centres are eligible to use this electric-bike service:
- Cambridge Science Park
- St John’s Innovation Centre
- Cambridge Business Park
- Allia Future Business Centre
Staff from these centres can use bikes from the following pick up points:
- Longstanton Park & Ride
- Milton Park & Ride
Unfortunately, our Cambridge North Bus-Terminus service is not yet operating.
Your booked dates will not reflect on the calendar. We provide sufficient e-bikes to fulfil all confirmed bookings.
- Click on the available days for which you would like a bike.
- Complete the form below the calender.
- Provide extra details about your expected pick-up and return times.
- Enter captcha, and click send.
- You will receive a thank-you message, followed by a booking confirmation.
On some mobiles, the response to finger taps is a little slow.
Electric Bike booking request
Please read & sign this disclaimer document
Please download a copy of our Terms & Conditions, print it, then complete & sign the two page document.
Please bring the signed document with you, when you collect your first hire bike.
Download and Print this poster
We would appreciate it, if you would like to:
- Click on this picture
- Download a pdf version
- Print it
- Display it on your office noticeboard
Perhaps your colleagues would like to save time, riding a electric bicycle direct to your office. It would save them queueing to access the Science Park, St. John’s Innovation Centre, or Future Business Centre.
The more people who use our service, the better our service becomes.