Cambridge Electric Transport
Sustainable, green micromobility solutions are increasingly essential for cities, communities, businesses and families fighting against global warming and wanting to improve the quality of life for all.
CET’s mission is to develop and provide micromobility products and services that achieve these goals.
We work closely with local government, employers and communities to provide services that meet their needs and aspirations.
- Community e-bike services
- Commuter e-bike services for employers, business parks and local authorities
- Work-based e-bikes
- E-bike sales and rentals
- Cycle repairs and servicing, including specialist e-bike and e-scooter repairs
- Staff motivation and instruction days
- Bike security and tracking
In addition, we are developing the CitiPod, a four-wheel enclosed e-bike to make cycling more inclusive and safe by providing stability, weather-protection and ease of use for all ages.
Contact us today for a free consultation on how we can help your organisation or community achieve its active, green mobility goals.